MP3 Video Converter Fundevs
Lets user convert and resize audio and video to mp3
MP3 Video Converter is an Android app that lets you convert, resize and trim video and audio files locally on your device.
MP3 Video Converter Fundevs is first and foremost an MP3 utility. You can use it to convert files to MP3 and to make changes to those as well as pre-existing MP3s. In addition to converting, you can resize, trim and perform other basic operations. You can also convert videos, and you can extract audio from video, which is handy for turning YouTube music videos, for instance, into local MP3s.
The app supports much more than just the MP3 format. The video codecs it supports include 3GP, FLV, MP3, WEBM, WMV and more. The audio codecs it supports in addition to MP3 include AAC, OGG and more. You’re also not limited to just converting to and from MP3 and can convert between any of the supported formats.
The focus, however, is on MP3. There’s even a built-in meta editor so that you can change details like album title, song titles, artists and so forth. Album art is also supported, and if the meta information is correct, this app can go online and automatically download that art for you.
MP3 Video Converter Fundevs feels like a work in process at times rather than a polished product that’s being enhanced. The app is still quite useful despite annoyances, but conversions are slow and inexplicable freezes during conversion can be infuriating. The app is best when handling small MP3 edits and conversions, including converting YouTube videos to MP3. With larger, more intense operations, the issues become more prevalent.
- Convert, resize and trim videos and audio files
- Supports a wide range of A/V formats beyond just MP3
- Meta information editor
- Conversion process a bit clunky
- Fix and improve album art quality
- External SD support with TM (TM update coming soon)
- Fix for crash on some 64 bit devices
- FIx to remove repeated overlay guide on detail screen.
2.2 New Updates!
- Manual time setting (by a tenth of a sec) - Long click on time text
- Deleting media file (button and long click)
- Failure reason in notification
- Overlay guide on screen
- Fix for wrong album art image
- Fix for home/back button freeze
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.